Thursday, March 17, 2011

My favorite FOOD *Yumm*

Hmm… My favorite food huh? Actually, I have a lot of favorite foods. Like, Japanese foods, Singigang, Adobong Manok and more.
When we celebrate my Birthday every year, I always think of a food, SPAGHETTI. Spaghetti is my MOST favorite food when it comes to celebrations. Heheh..

Japanese foods like Sushi, Teriyaki, Tonkatsu etc. My MOST favorite Japanese food is SHAKE OR SALMONJ. In Sushi, we call it Shake Sushi. (I don’t know why some people call it SHUSHI instead of SUSHI LOL) *drools* Oh c’mon! I eat a lot of Sushi already!!! >.< Can’t take it anymore!!! Well, enough for that…

In Mc Donald, I ALWAYS ordered 6 pieces of chicken nuggets, and 2 large fries. Those are also my favorite foods. PIZZA is also my MOST favorite food when it comes to SPECIAL celebrations. And TAKOYAKI, yummm….. I always wanted to eat that when I think of it.

I have a lot more favorite foods. I can’t say because it’s too muchJ. These are just my MOST FAVORITE FOODS OF ALL TIMES. Feels like “NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MY FOODS!!!!!!!!” hahahahah…!!!! LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!

So much for that…Well, I love eating foods! That’s all :D (I’m hungry already :DDD)

No comments:

Post a Comment