Thursday, February 3, 2011

About Me

Hi! My name is Chiaki Loredo Yamaji. I am half Japanese and Filipina. (Notice my name is JapaneseJ) I'm studying now in Bloomfield Academy, and I'm 2nd year High school Student. My father's name is Yujiro, my mother's name is Jocelyn, my sister's name is Jocelle and my little brother's name is Hiroto. (See? Some are Japanese names and some are in FilipinoJ)

Well, as you can see this is my first time to make a blog. Usually I don't make any blog. But since this is for my project, I'll do my best to be able to have high gradeJ. (I hope so..)

Now I'll tell you about myself.

When I was 6 years old, me and my family went to Japan. (I felt sick when I was in the airplane. O_o) when we arrived there, I felt so refreshed and relaxed. (Ohhh…I missed those times.) My family and I had so much fun that time. We went to Tokyo Disney Land, Disney Sea and so on. The first time when I saw snow falling, I was very happyJ. But after 2 years, sadly, we went back to Philippines. I'm also happy here in Philippines.

Next, my hobbies are drawing an Anime, watching Anime and playing video games. (I'm a girl. I don't mind if you can call me a guy. I'm ignoring it.)

Lastly, my favorite subject is History. Because, when we had a lesson about History of Philippines and Japan, I felt so interested in it. I kept on searching about it and I felt more exciting. Specially in Japan History, I felt so much exciting. (Did I talk too much about Japan?) Because of this, I had a dream of building a TIME MACHINE and went back to the PAST!!!!! (I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!)

I can tell you more about me but first, I will publish some my Anime drawings next time. So, NICE TO MEET YOU!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment