Friday, February 4, 2011

..DREAMS..

You know..Everybody has DREAMS. I have one VERY IMPORTANT DREAM OF MY LIFE. Well, you see, when you see a person who's thinking of his/her future, that means he/she is trying to achieving his/her GOAL. That is the person who I must trust. Because, dreams are very important, trying to make your own future and more importantly (for me) is making our human race HAPPY.

Now, let's start from when I was 6 years old. At that time, I drew a cartoon, a nice cartoon. And one of friends said that I'm a good drawer and maybe I could be an Animator. What's an Animator? Well, according to my parents, Animator is making an Anime Television show, so that people can be entertained. I approve my friend's request and started to draw many cartoons as possible. While I draw an Anime, I asked myself. "Do I really think I can be able to be an Animator?" I stop drew and thinked. My best friend came and told me, "What's wrong? Why did you stop drawing?" I said "Can I ask you something? Do you really think I can be an Animator?" my best friend thinks, and she answered, "Yes. It's really perfect for you. Because you have a lot of confidence, that's what really Animators need." I smiled and laugh.

Really? Do I have a lot of confidence to draw? If I show you guys, maybe I'll find an answer.

Someone told me, "Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined." I surprised, and think of what did I do in the past. If your surprised about this, think now about your future, imagine yourself in the future.

LET PEOPLE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A GOOD DREAMER. –Chiaki

No comments:

Post a Comment